What is Marine aquarium?
Throughout the contents of a marine aquarium, you will have to experiment on your own risk.
There is a lot of literature and other information sources on this topic. I would not want to go into detailed details of numerous biochemical processes, especially when you consider that this novice aquarists do not understand. I will allow myself to be limited only to a writing of basic instructions for beginners, in order to warn them from the fatal mistakes and to save the innocent from death Zinger.
Before you decide to have a saltwater aquarium, you need to realize how much you really want it. Seascape is primarily responsible and painstaking daily work, which in the end is rewarded with a beautiful contemplation and unique observations. You need to consider their financial capabilities, as in our time, a saltwater aquarium is not cheap.
The main financial investments You expect in preparation. Here is a partial list of the minimum units for marine aquarium:
· Glass aquarium of 100 litres (preferably 200 liters and above).
· Specialised lighting (lamps with a light spectrum adapted to aquarium).
· 2 good filter, the total filter which needs 1 hour to pass 6 – 10 obamafication.
· Air compressor capable of purging air flow in the water column of the aquarium.
· Protein skimmer column (protein skimmer) for water purification from organic contaminants.
· Water pump with automatic adding water to the aquarium, to maintain a constant water level and consequently salt concentration (density) in water.
· Standard filtration system for tap water, for topping off the aquarium with daily evaporation. Possible any filter or osmosis system for home use.