As pike and perch in our waters are not as widespread as for example carp, information about the waters where they live is of great value to fishermen, especially beginners. In this topic I propose to discuss a purely “predatory” reservoirs. By “prey” I understand such reservoirs in which the above-mentioned kinds of fish live in sufficient for successful fishing. Especially valuable I find the information on reservoirs into which the usual abundance of Northern pike as water bodies with her much less than with perch.
So, let’s start:
1) “eagle’s nest” – there are pike and perch. And in quite large quantities. Especially a lot of perch here. I think this pond is ideal for novice fishermen. Pike are mostly caught here in the top, and a perch near and boating right from the dock.
2) Rybkino – it was here that I caught my first pike. There are a lot of predator – like perch and pike. A pike I caught in rocky Creek located almost in the center of the reservoir.
3) the Heights – we went here only for pike. Without the boat, nothing to do here. Pike quite a lot. Nice pond for beginners.
4) Nechaivka is also a good pike becoming. One can fish from the boat or from the shore. Perch no. Pike were mainly caught near the rowing
5) Rodnikovka – neplohoi becoming, however, suffers greatly from the pressure of poachers and spinnings of the barbarians. Without the boat, nothing to do here.
6) Ingul – there are walleye, and pike. Perch not so much, but pike caught regularly. One can fish from shore and from a boat it will be much more effective.
7) Kirovo – a great lake for pike. But expensive and far away.
I ask the forum participants have information on predatory waters will share it with other members of the forum. Especially interested in information on reservoirs: